Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions and any other terms, order conditions or notices on the ETF Consulting website (the Website) apply to your use of and access to the Website and the materials supplied on or via the Website.By using the Website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.ETF Consulting may change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. By continuing to use the Website, you accept the Terms and Conditions as they apply from time to time.
If you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Website.
Information not advice
The content on the Website, including the materials provided in the training modules, are provided for general information and educational purposes only. They are not intended to be, and does not constitute, investment, financial or other advice and should not be relied on for that purpose. You should always get your own professional advice based on and applicable to your personal circumstances before acting or relying on any of the content on or materials supplied via the Website.
Liability and risk
The Website and its content, including the materials supplied on or via the Website, are provided in good faith on the basis that the information is current and accurate as at the date of publication.
ETF Consulting does not represent or warrant that the content is up-to-date, complete or accurate or that access to the Website or the training modules will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of computer viruses or other contamination.
ETF Consulting excludes all implied conditions and warranties relating to the Website and its content (other than any condition or warranty that may not be excluded by statute).
Your use of the Website and access to the materials supplied on or via the Website is entirely at your own risk and ETF Consulting accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own computer system arising in connection with your use of the Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the processes you employ to access the Website does not expose you to viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
ETF Consulting is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material on or via the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that ETF Consulting has no liability (even if it is negligent) for any lost profits, opportunities or revenue, the loss of data or any loss resulting from a breach or failure of security or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss resulting from your use of the Website or its content.
For any other type of loss resulting from your use of the Website (including as a result of negligence by ETF Consulting), the total liability of ETF Consulting is limited in aggregate to $1.
If a court rules that ETF Consulting is liable to you, that liability will be limited (at the election of ETF Consulting) to either re-supplying the affected service or content or refunding what you have paid for the service or content.
Third party links
The ETF Consulting website contains links to other sites operated by third parties. ETF Consulting has no control over, and no responsibility for, the content, security or functionality of those sites or the products or services offered on them.
ETF Consulting makes no representations and gives no warranties about the accuracy of information on those sites, the security or functionality of those sites, and does not endorse any information, products or services referred to or offered on those sites.
If you contact a third party via a link or pointer on the Website, ETF Consulting has no responsibility for any action taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and that or any other third party.
The courses offered by ETF Consulting from the Website are provided in an online environment. To access the online training modules, you must have:
- an active email address accessible from the computer you will use to access the training modules;
- minimum ADSL or Broadband internet connection with standard web browser software;
- hardware such as a PC, laptop or notebook
- software such as:
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Payer
Online courses for FINANCE INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
ETF Consulting currently provides online training to financial services professionals only. The training modules available from the Website are designed for participants with the knowledge and skills of professionals in the financial services industry and are not suitable for members of the general public.
By completing and submitting a Registration Form, you:
1. agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions;
2. warrant that you are a qualified financial services professional;
3. consent to ETF Consulting making any enquiries necessary to verify the information in your Registration Form.
4. agree to pay the applicable course fee (including any GST) using the payment method referred to in the Registration form at your sole risk;
5. acknowledge that Paypal is a third party payment system over which ETF Consulting has no control and accepts no responsibility and that, if you choose to use that payment system to pay your course fee, you do so solely at your own risk;
6. acknowledge that, upon receipt of the course fee, you will be provided with:
- a tax invoice
- login details (username and password) to access the training modules
7. agree that the course fee is not refundable once login details have been issued;
8. acknowledge and agree that ETF Consulting reserves the right to suspend or cancel access to any training modules if a participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions;
9. warrant that you will use the course materials solely for your personal use and that you will not distribute or share the materials with any other person or use the materials for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
On registration, you must nominate a username and password which will enable you to access the training modules. You must keep your username and password confidential and, if you do not, you are responsible for any use or misuse of those details.
As a condition of your use of and access to the Website, including the training modules, you warrant to ETF Consulting that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
In particular, you agree not to use the Website or any material supplied via the Website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to publish, transmit or otherwise distribute material that:
- is inflammatory (commonly referred to as ‘trolling’)
- is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful
- is false, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users
- is obscene, sexually explicit or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene or sexually explicit material
- constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site (commonly referred to as ‘spamming’)
- infringes someone else’s copyright;
- promote or engage in any commercial enterprise, advertising or spamming;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit material that contains viruses or malicious files or programs.
You agree to indemnify ETF Consulting against any loss or damage (including legal costs) it incurs in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, ETF Consulting owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of the Website and the materials supplied from or via the Website.
You may use the materials and keep one permanent copy for your own personal reference only.
Otherwise, you may not use, copy, alter, store or transmit any part of the materials (except where it constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written permission of ETF Consulting.
All trade marks appearing on the Website belong to their respective owners.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
I have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.